“It’s not just the big businesses that need to step up their cyber security plan. Small and mid-sized businesses are essentially as vulnerable to cyber attacks as the corporate giants.”
Listen to this episode to hear Dave and George discuss:
- How serious is the cyber threat for smaller businesses?
- Email breaches in the workplace
- Small businesses have sensitive data that can be hacked
- How to protect yourself from a technology standpoint
- End user training on security: why they should follow the policies set in place
- Rules to follow to stay safe and avoid breaches
- Many businesses go out of business in 6 months after being hacked
- How employees can keep their information and the company’s information safe
- How complicated is it to set up the policy and the training for employees?
- Proactive approach makes a difference
Thanks to MotherG for having George on their podcast this week!